Friday, January 16, 2009

Yoda Impressions

Age: 25 weeks
Weight: 72 pounds

Whenever Piston is concentrating really hard on something he drops his ears really low and wide. In this photo he's even got the wise "use the force" look on this face.... Or at least I think that's the look he was going for. Really tho, he could have just been thinking about the frozen piece of fruit he had in his mouth!


In this photo he was using his Jedi mind trick to try to convince David to give him another piece of fruit.


When that didn't work....he tried this face instead...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the one I love. I would frame it. He is one beautiful puppy. (I am sure you have to tell people he IS TOO a puppy! lol)
I am Very disappointed you didn't call and let me know you were in Pittsburgh and Ohio. I watch dog shows on tv ALL the time, I would have been in the rooting section and a very proud Auntie. Love, A. Sandy